Tuesday 24 May 2011

re:who/what / where / next

Who:
Personally I think we should limit it to live performance as I think that some of the issues are very different and that sometime opening too much to other field dilute too much the contain- being aware that some people might see themselves as crossing borders...! but I am not sure what Susan would rather, perhaps we could ask her? In any case I also think that we should have open call outside of Middlesex.
I am also very keen for Steffi and Angela to be involved! 

What:
definitely for practice led topic and collaborative practices although I would think that a lot of recent conference have been focusing already on the issues of 'articulating practice' I would therefore be more keen to look at issues of collaboration in practice -whether it is interdisciplinary or specific to the mastering of the field or inherent to compositional skills? ( we could brainstorm this on the blog or during a meeting. I would also supporting the previous suggestion to formal and informal presentation and a sort of laboratory space/time zone.


Where:
I will send an email to the Centre for Creative collaboration to start a dialogue and see what they say. I think that Susan is quite keen to get a budget outline quite soon! 

What next:
I won't be able to make the next seminar but if you guys want to meet anyway or skype meeting.
Let me know what are the preferred methods of communication!
 
Very Best,
Noyale 

No comments:

Post a Comment